Help for nursing students

Career and education discussion for nurses and nursing students. LPN/LVN, BSN, RN, MSN, Doctor of Nursing.

Moderator: CaribMD

Re: Help for nursing students

Postby Oppoloveuuv » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:13 pm

Its best to trust your instincts. Whatever your decision may be, I am sure it's the best for you because that's what you chose right?
Last edited by Oppoloveuuv on Mon May 09, 2016 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oppoloveuuv

Postby Bob » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:45 am

I started taking some help form www.onlinecoursetakers.com and find the right place to get idea about the how to deal with online classes and Courses.
Bob

Postby Helena Parker » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:59 am

That’s a noble idea. You can search Google for youtube and other website links for videos, tutorials, and nursing guides and helps. These sites can provide you exactly what you are searching. You can also download iPhone and Android nursing mobile apps.
Helena Parker

Postby purplehippo1 » Fri May 27, 2016 11:31 am

I believe that one of the best things that you can do for a nursing student is to have a buddy system. We had that at my nursing school and it was so nice to have someone there to call or email about questions or concerns. I called and emailed my nursing student buddy a lot and she was like a real friend to me. She took me under her wing and really took the time to take care of me and to make sure that I was doing all of my nursing homework. Nursing schools really do need to have that in their schools. It really does help a lot. Marcy CNA
purplehippo1

Postby LydiaMarsh » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:21 am

Hello brittanykRN,
It seems really great to see that you want to help others and share your experience with the student of nursing through videos. I think you should start topic with the scope of nursing and then you can continue to share your experience because start with this topic would allow student to think about this field.
LydiaMarsh

Previous | Next

Return to Nurse & Nursing Forum