Career and education discussion for nurses and nursing students. LPN/LVN, BSN, RN, MSN, Doctor of Nursing.
Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:08 pm
Nursing is so hard these days because of the following:
1. Harder to get into nursing schools now.
2. Have to take lots and lots of tests before you go into nursing school and during nursing school.
3. Have to keep the license up with lots and lots of CEU's in most states.
4. Nurses have to go to seminars in order to understand the 21st technology.
Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:32 pm
Nursing is so hard because of the following things:
1. Nursing school has so many techniques that the nurse needs to know.
2. Nurses have so many things that they must do in order to grow into the profession.
3. Nurses need to know so many jargon words and vocabulary.
4. Nurses must do a lot of tests in order to get into nursing school and know and prep for some things.
Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:28 am
Nursing is so hard because of these factors:
1. Our society is changing.
2. We are more into technology.
3. We are more computerized.
4. We have more standards that we must meet.
Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:25 pm
Nursing is hard for several reasons:
1. Nursing is so complex today.
2. We have so much to offer as nurses.
3. Our technology is changing in the 21st century.
4. The nursing school is changing its curriculum to be more 21st century-based.
Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:31 pm
Nursing is so hard these days because of these reasons:
1. Nurses have a bigger patient load.
2. Nurses have lots and lots of paperwork to do.
3. Nurses have to supervise people.
4. Nurses have lots of different things that they must do during the day.