Career and education discussion for nurses and nursing students. LPN/LVN, BSN, RN, MSN, Doctor of Nursing.
Sat May 16, 2015 12:03 pm
Couple questions for those who are going to be interviewing for nursing jobs soon, or have interviewed recently. I'm doing research for a project and any feedback to any of the following questions would be greatly appreciated.
1) what are your specific frustrations with interviewing?
2) what question do you struggle with the most?
3) what is the most painful part about finding a nursing job right now?
4) what do you wish was easier about the application process? (generally speaking, not for a specific facility)
Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:21 am
7 Hardest Nurse Interview Questions that will you struggle the most :
1. Why do you want to work for this hospital/organization?
2. What are your values?
3. What drew you to the nursing profession?
4. Tell me about a time when you inadvertently caused conflict?
5. What can you bring to our team?
6. If I called your previous supervisor, what would they tell me about you?
7. What questions would you like to ask me/us?
Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:58 am
How you deal with someone who isn’t satisfied with your patient care?