Career and education discussion for nurses and nursing students. LPN/LVN, BSN, RN, MSN, Doctor of Nursing.
Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:14 am
I think that the nursing program should be the following:
1. It should have a good lecture or classroom syllabus and have good classroom environment.
2. It should have a good lab with good instruments and lab equipment.
3. It should have great quality staff members who nurture these new students along.
Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:24 pm
When I was in nursing school, my program looked like this:
1. Go to lecture class on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
2. Go to clinical on Tuesday and Thursday's.
3. Go to lab on Thursday afternoons.
You have to go to two years worth of prerequisits.
This is what my nursing program looks like.
Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:20 pm
The day of a nursing program should look like the following:
1. Classroom instruction
2. Clinical rotations
3. Extracurricular classes
4. Getting ready for the NCLEX test.
Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:48 am
At first things are bit difficult since you got lectures, labs, socializing and study but till the second year one get used to and get better in managing schedule. You have little time but can feed and take of young ones depends on personal skills :wink: