The Future of Your Nursing Career

Career and education discussion for nurses and nursing students. LPN/LVN, BSN, RN, MSN, Doctor of Nursing.

Moderator: CaribMD

The Future of Your Nursing Career

Postby amygarside » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:02 pm

One of the things that I am considering is to take up my master's of study in Nursing in the next 2 years. How about you? What are your plans now that you have settled in your career as a nurse?
amygarside
Gunner
Gunner

Re: The Future of Your Nursing Career

Postby rosie01 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:14 am

i have been a nurse for 25 years, doing patient care (acute) in a hospital. I am now trying to get into telehealth triage, and am having a hard time breaking into the field. does anyone have any information about what it takes and how I could go about getting into a position like that. All i see is that you need prior experience. :roll:
rosie01

Postby rosie01 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:16 am

I do not know what I can do other than telephone triage because I have had 3 back surgeries and can't run around the floor in a hospital setting, and keep up. I have had a wonderful career doing acute care nursing for 25 years, but now I need to do a different kind of nursing. Does anyone have any ideas? I hate to think that my nursing career is over. I still have a passion for helping people in health care settings.
rosie01

Postby donald » Wed May 22, 2013 4:30 am

This will answer all your questions : http://www.northwesterncollege.edu/care ... ms/nursing
donald
Scutophile
Scutophile

Postby jasonwatson11 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:40 am

One of my friend is in this nursing career since 10 years. This nursing career is definitely one of the best career nowadays for women. If you like to help people. This is the perfect way to do it. You can make good money too. I really want to enter in this nursing career.
jasonwatson11

Next

Return to Nurse & Nursing Forum