Career and education discussion for nurses and nursing students. LPN/LVN, BSN, RN, MSN, Doctor of Nursing.
Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:12 am
Nursing is best when comes to taking care of patients but there are some tough parts in it too. Every coin has tow sides so same goes with nursing. According to my view some are:
1. Trying to help patients who do not want to help themselves.
2. Not being able to help patients anymore i.e their prognosis isn't great.
3. Trying to support a family through a hard time. There is only so much you can do.
4. Not being able to tackle a greater problem. Mental health is a huge problem at the moment and as a nurse we can only deal with our individual patients mental health at that moment in time.
5. Trying to educate patients on healthier lifestyle choices. Easier said than done.