Help for nursing students

Career and education discussion for nurses and nursing students. LPN/LVN, BSN, RN, MSN, Doctor of Nursing.

Moderator: CaribMD

Re: Help for nursing students

Postby Amy Turner » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:56 am

Start with taking inspiration for the existing topics there are tons of paid online subject, select the one which you think you can deliver with perfection and start reflecting it
Amy Turner
Scutophile
Scutophile

Postby ChristineT » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:01 am

purplehippo1 wrote:I believe that one of the best things that you can do for a nursing student is to have a buddy system. We had that at my nursing school and it was so nice to have someone there to call or email about questions or concerns. I called and emailed my nursing student buddy a lot and she was like a real friend to me. She took me under her wing and really took the time to take care of me and to make sure that I was doing all of my nursing homework. Nursing schools really do need to have that in their schools. It really does help a lot. Marcy CNA

This is an excellent point. If you have to go it alone, it'll just be awful. But with a buddy, you have an accountability partner.
ChristineT

Postby JamesMarkham » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:45 am

Additional Tips and Advice for CNA Classes

1. Many private and public schools provide these courses to the interested students. Some convenient options include your local state colleges, community colleges, and online colleges.

2. Buy textbooks and other class materials. Every certified nursing assistant training class differs in their clinical and classroom portion. Your best bet to save money is to use a book price comparison engine.

3. Pay for tuition. The fees for cna classes vary based on location and educational institution. Many schools offer installment payment plans to help ease the financial burden.

4. Pass the necessary placement tests. At some nursing colleges, it is a requirement that placement tests be completed successfully before beginning a cna class. Passing placement tests ensures that students have the required reading and other basic skills for the course.
JamesMarkham
Scutophile
Scutophile

Postby nupur343 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:43 am

Wow| Really Great Idea

You can create a blog or website to link to where you can place those notes you made in school. This way, people who view your videos can have a way to see a few of the notes without having to go through the whole video; they can simply pick out slides or pages they need.
nupur343

Previous | 

Return to Nurse & Nursing Forum