Anamaky new moderator

Anamaky new moderator

Postby Adminnaoum » Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:32 am

I am very pleased to welcome Anamaky as a medical student moderator.

She's already been a great help on the forum - especially when MCAT scores were released earlier this month and activity on the forum skyrocketed.

She joins Omnicron999 on the USMLE/medical school board and our senior moderator Krust3 on the premed board.

By way of introduction, here's a brief bio:

I will be a first year medical student at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine (UC CoM) starting in August and am very excited about it. I have a BS in chemistry from UC and a Masters in Biology from Purdue University and my main interests are medical education, international/public health, oncology and pediatrics.

I took Kaplan and AAMC's online course when I was preparing to take the MCAT and have been teaching for The Princeton Review for the past year, so I know a thing or two about the MCAT :) I also researched the admissions process thoroughly before applying and talked to a number of admissions deans at various medical schools and so am also familiar with the admissions process.

My hobbies include reading, playing music, swimming, and enjoying the arts (theater, the symphony, etc...).

I love helping people get into med school in any way I can and every one should feel free to email me if they have any questions about the MCAT or medical school in general.

Welcome and Thanks!

Naoum
Adminnaoum
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mdille2 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:02 am

CONGRATS!!! You truly are an asset to this community.
Marcia
mdille2
Premed Moderator
Premed Moderator

Return to Announcements