6 interviews- chances?

post and read interview feedback from your medical school visit.

Moderator: AL_emt

Re: 6 interviews- chances?

Postby bigdoc » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:50 am

You'll be fine. 6 is plenty. Good luck
bigdoc
Sub-I
Sub-I

Re:

Postby rickymartin4545 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:19 pm

OlufunshoBY wrote:i had my interview in feb and i got accepted. 6 interviews is impressive believe it or not. I had 2 (for US med schools). Do you think your interviews for the 2 schools went well or not? What are the names of the remaning schools?

Relax, you still got 4. You know all you really need is one, so hopefully you will get it. If they are not going to consider you for acceptance, then you won't get any invitation. so keep that in mind.

Good luck

I'm seeing a lot of these semi-relevant posts that stick out like a sore thumb. I am torn just to delete these posts because it is obvious that they put up some rambling just so they can post their link. They are "semi-relevant" so I have kept them. I might have to put the kabosh on that.
rickymartin4545

Postby cheechootrain » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:26 pm

6 is good! By the way, what were your stats? Just interested..
cheechootrain
Premed Moderator
Premed Moderator

Postby CaribMD » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:08 am

cheechootrain wrote:6 is good! By the way, what were your stats? Just interested..
Yes what are the stats? Pennstate is an Ivy league school BTW
CaribMD
The One
The One

Postby johnisles2011 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:51 pm

Be confident!

Batting 0/6 is quite unlikely. Put your best foot forward every time. Seriously, it is really unlikely you won't get any of the 6.

Also, keep in mind that schools usually do accept the majority of people on their wait lists. Not all, but most. This odes vary by school, however.

Really, I can't believe you're nervous with 6 interviews! You're doing great, nd you're in a much better spot than me.
johnisles2011
Scutophile
Scutophile

Previous | Next

Return to Medical School Interviews