Medical TV shows

Review your favorite medical TV show.
Was it medically accurate? Was it anatomically accurate (that is, do residents actually look like that?)?

Postby Adminnaoum » Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:52 pm

Intriguing that Dr. Moriarity (or soon to be Dr. Moriarity?) should be so fascinated by a Homes-ian character.

N
Adminnaoum
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Moriarty » Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:07 pm

drnaoum wrote:Intriguing that Dr. Moriarity (or soon to be Dr. Moriarity?) should be so fascinated by a Homes-ian character.

N

Yes, very intriguing indeed. :)
Moriarty
Scutophile
Scutophile

Re: Medical TV shows

Postby bluebay112 » Sat May 16, 2009 2:58 am

Scrubs is my favorite medical show , and I like Grey's Anatomy too.
bluebay112

Postby ngard777 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:09 pm

hi ev'ry bdy in here!!!!
well as matter f fact im new here ...(first time on medical student forum in english ..;coz i used to "buckle down" in french!!!!;))
any way since m new here ;;this will be ma first topic
so talkin' about medical TV shows ..personaly i think for the ones where humour is spot on is ok..; n' when it comes to this ;scrubs is head over heels obove the rest!!!!( wich happens m a big fun of it )..;
but;dramas show ( Grey's anatomy for exmp...) dont much well;the real life of a student or a doctoror even a nurse ..coz life out there in the field ...looks n' sounds diffren'tly..!!!!
so m gonna say ..they r' so pretty;so good;so ideal to be true!!!!!
tnx evey bdy
ngard777

Postby VessleOfGod » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:27 pm

I have to agree, Grey's Anantomy happens to be the best ER show I've ever watched. Scrubs is ok if you like comedy- but if you want drama, suspense, and all of the above, GREY'S ANATOMY is far better. When I first started watching it, I even got an addiction..
VessleOfGod
Scutophile
Scutophile

Previous | Next

Return to Medical TV Shows