Interview suggestions from A to Z.

post and read interview feedback from your medical school visit.

Moderator: AL_emt

Postby simpsons » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:21 am

one of my interviewers said the same. it was his personal preference to not receive those notes, so i did not bother sending them. Besides, it was my personal choice not to send thank you notes to anyone, so i did not send them. it is really up to you. i guess it also depends on the timing of the interview and how strong you feel about yourself postinterview.
simpsons
Sub-I
Sub-I

Postby mdille2 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:31 pm

At 2 schools I applied to, I sent Thanks Yous. I know they were appreciated a great deal at DCOM. Atone of the schools I applied to, Thanks yous were not really desired.
For me it was a matter of personality...The interviewers were all nice, just some were more familiar (if that makes any sense to you at all). These are the people that I definitely sent a note to.

Hope that helps,
Marcia
mdille2
Premed Moderator
Premed Moderator

Re: Interview suggestions from A to Z.

Postby ElGranSapote » Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:03 pm

That is some amazing work there. Thanks a lot for your help.
ElGranSapote

Postby cahillcahill » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:58 am

Great post. Thank you. Also arrive 10-15 minutes early for the interview to give yourself time to gather your thoughts, visit the bathroom to check on your appearance and calm down.
Make sure that your mobile phone is fully charged, you have the company contact details on there, and if you are running late, let them know.
First impressions really do count –make sure you walk through the door confidently, smiling at everyone (even if you feel really nervous on the inside).
Maintain good eye contact throughout the interview.
Last edited by Adminnaoum on Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed link building
cahillcahill

Postby balakram » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:13 pm

I am fresher and i have faced 4 interviews, but didn't select due to lack of skills. Wow! this post would be helpful for me in future. Thanks a lot!
balakram

Previous | Next

Return to Medical School Interviews