I want admission in a university in the Caribbean region?

The Match, Med School, the USMLE, rotations, Med Neuro...

Moderators: CaribMD, Vonsmack

I want admission in a university in the Caribbean region?

Postby ImogenArnold » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:05 am

It totally depends upon the type of university you have in mind and the degree program you are interested in. This usually happens with students that they don’t get admission in a particular Caribbean medical university they like and get admitted in a med school where the degree program they want is simply not offered. So you need to be well-prepared for scenarios like these.
ImogenArnold

Re: I want admission in a university in the Caribbean region

Postby ElianaBryson » Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:09 am

It is not harder to get admission in a Caribbean medical school. I work at Windsor University and for taking admission in it you just need to have.

1) You must be having undergraduate degree (or foreign equivalent) from an accredited institution.

International (Non-U.S./Non-Canadian) applicants must submit

Official credential evaluation report of transcript through World Education Services (WES); Visit www.wes.org
Official report of scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
Refundable Security Deposit of $2,000 USD

For further information you can contact us on
Tel: 1-869-466-1220 / 6157
708-587-0047 / 0067
Fax: 1-869-465-0593

Getting admission in Caribbean Medical University is not much difficult and you must select accredited and recognized university. We are very well accredited and provide our students with wide clinical exposure during their studies.
ElianaBryson

Return to Medical Students Forum