Online Courses & Classes

The Match, Med School, the USMLE, rotations, Med Neuro...

Moderators: CaribMD, Vonsmack

Online Courses & Classes

Postby Bob » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:41 am

Dear All,

I am doing associate online degree program for nursing and looking for some help for my online course, I came cross "www.onlinecoursetakers.com" is there any one familiar with the services or had any experience working with the company. Please help me make the right decision. Thanks

Regards
Bob Oliver
Bob

Re: Online Courses & Classes

Postby franceswhite » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:31 am

Online courses are one of the popular methods among people to learn a particular courses like nursing courses, technical courses, degree courses, PG courses, doctorate courses and so on. Getting degrees from the recognized and accredited colleges or institution is very important. You can study and earn your degrees through the accredited colleges online and get your accredited degrees in the stream you prefer through the courses like online nursing classes, PhD courses,master's degrees etc.
franceswhite

Postby Sam787 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:28 pm

I think online courses and online education at all is good thing. You can get education during you earn money for life, get another education, babysit, or do another important activities. I read here about Denver`s School of nursing experience of online education.
Sam787

Postby nupur343 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:00 am

There are a lot of online courses such as nursing courses, Paramedical courses, msc in clinical research...etc
nupur343

Return to Medical Students Forum