I survived

Caribbean and Foreign medical school discussion: accreditation, costs, US residency match rates...

Moderator: CaribMD

I survived

Postby shrink » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:44 pm

Hello all,
I was a very active member of this site some years ago. I'm not sure how many people are still looking around, or have questions about how this whole thing works anymore, but I wanted to let you all know that you can actually survive and make it. I graduated Ross U in 2010, and residency this past June. I am now taking my specialty boards and have a great job, with no difficulty finding work being a "foreign grad".
I hope all of you will keep working and pushing to make it. Try to keep your sense of self through this whole crazy endeavor. I wish you all the best.
shrink
Jr. House Staff
Jr. House Staff

Re: I survived

Postby topmedicalschools » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:47 am

Hey,

congratulation for your residency and job. I hope through this thread all student who are trying for their residency got an inspiration :D
topmedicalschools
Scutophile
Scutophile

Postby CaribMD » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:09 am

Congrats Shrink, I'm still looking for a FM residency, been working mean time and passed step 3.
CaribMD
The One
The One

Postby katrinaathens » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:03 am

Hey there,

I am wondering if I am able to send you a private email to ask some questions I have about Caribbean Medical school? It is amazing to know that you have succeeded. I just wanted to email to ask what your secret was to doing well in medical school?

Katrina
katrinaathens

Return to Foreign & Caribbean Medical Schools