New Student Loan Consolidation Company

Student loan experts provide advice and support on medical student loan debt and repayment.

Moderator: Adminnaoum

New Student Loan Consolidation Company

Postby timmy1234 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:25 pm

Hey everyone!

Just a quick note to all my fellow undergrads; if you are swimming in student loan debt right now (both government and/or private) you should really check out SoFi Lending Corp. (short for social finance) These guys refinance student loans using investment capital from U.S. collegiate alumni; which in turn allows them to offer the LOWEST interest rates possible today (not like the greedy banks).

If you’re interested in seeing what they can do for you, use this link to access their webpage, and if/when you refinance with them, we both get a $100 cash thank you gift! Woohoo! And who can say no to a FREE $100? 

http://friends.sofi.com/6Mzbz

Also, if you have any questions about the process (I just went through it) feel free to PM me anytime and I would love to chat about it!
timmy1234

Re: New Student Loan Consolidation Company

Postby shanewalsh » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:23 am

Having to lose your job is not that easy if you are not yet financially stable. You should at least have a lot of savings in order to pay for all your debts. A recent report says that over a quarter of working Americans with retirement savings accounts are making loans or getting cash from those accounts to pay expenses long before retirement. Maybe you should get a short term loan instead of taking cash out of retirement. You should try availing a short term loan right now if you are having problems with your finances at home. You should also try to visit our website today and check it out.
shanewalsh

Return to Financial Aid