We know you're smart. But are you sporty?

We know you're smart. But are you sporty?

Postby Adminnaoum » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:57 pm

If you're a premed or med student participating in a 5k, 10k, walkathon or other sports event this spring, we've got a free T-shirt for you.

If you make the right pitch, we might even pay your entrance fee - especially if there's a non-profit or med school angle.

Let's hear it!
Adminnaoum
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: We know you're smart. But are you sporty?

Postby Domenic18 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:59 pm

This spring I will be playing for a mens lacrosse team in the Cleveland area, volunteering as a coach for an area high school lacrosse team, and volunteering at various lacrosse camps for elementary/middle school aged children.
Domenic18

Postby ttusiobhan » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:21 pm

I feel pretty sporty, and would love to show off a Student Doc t-shirt!! I will be running the Big D 1/2 marathon in April in Dallas, Texas! This will be my second 1/2 marathon to run, and I am getting super excited!! Thank you for the opportunity to wear a Student Doc t-shirt. :)
~Siobhan
ttusiobhan

Postby rhw5040 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:20 pm

Hi, im a pre-med undergrad at Penn State and play lacrosse here. I also work for the special olympics and would love to show off my student doc shirt
rhw5040

Postby Hass » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:07 pm

Hey, I'm a Pre-Med student at George Mason University and I will be running the 5K marathon on April 16th to support the cause for criminal awareness. I also play semi-pro football for the Virginia Steelers. I have been sporty ever since my mother gave birth to me. I take part in almost every marathon that goes on in the DC metropolitan area and I would love to wear a StudentDoc T-shirt!
Hass

Return to Announcements