What is a Surgical Technician?

EMT, Radiology Tech, ECG Tech - career options and education discussion.

Moderator: CaribMD

Re: What is a Surgical Technician?

Postby dredwinf » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:05 am

Yes Nichole Hudson A surgical technician's job is very vital to individuals undergoing surgery. The roles of a surgical technician could vary from place to position. however usually surgical technicians complete special coaching, typically lasting from concerning one to 2 years, either at community or trade schools. they'll additionally get certified through numerous agencies, and take examinations when finishing college to urge certification.
dredwinf
Scutophile
Scutophile

Postby Eddiesharpp » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:01 pm

Surgical technician is one of the best job, i have ever seen in the recent past. They have full knowledge about surgery and aseptic techniques as well.
Eddiesharpp

Postby donald » Thu May 23, 2013 12:59 am

I totally agree to that it is a best job and it gives a good amount of exposure in terms of surgical treatment. For more information on knee and hip surgery, Get on to http://www.empowereddoctor.com/10148/hi ... ernatives/
donald
Scutophile
Scutophile

Postby senikelly » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:19 pm

A surgical technician, also called a surgical technologist, is a trained professional whose job is extremely important to people undergoing surgery. The roles of a surgical technician may vary among countries and even between medical facilities within a country. Surgical technicians complete special training, usually lasting from about one to two years, either at community or trade colleges. They may also be certified through various agencies, and take examinations after completing school to get certification.
senikelly

Postby Sameer » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:36 am

Yes i am one of them but I still need to get my certificate for it. but even if you do not have the certificate and if you have a good amount of exposure you can still fetch a job.
Sameer
Scutophile
Scutophile

Previous | Next

Return to Health Technicians