A Career As a Radiology Technician

EMT, Radiology Tech, ECG Tech - career options and education discussion.

Moderator: CaribMD

Re: A Career As a Radiology Technician

Postby indaylovey » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:14 am

indaylovey

Postby Sameer » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:37 pm

If you want to become a radiologic technologist you must complete a formal training program in radiography. Most people entering this occupation have earned an associate degree, but other options include a certificate or a bachelor's degree. Earning an associate degree generally takes about two years.
Sameer
Scutophile
Scutophile

Postby Lisahelper » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:27 am

Before deciding to become an ultrasound tech or a radiology tech, I think it is the best to compare these two occupation including job outlook, job responsibilities, income and so on. Salary is an important factor to choose a career, but not the only factor. Here is a good article.
Lisahelper

Postby MRI_Stu » Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:14 pm

Hi everyone!
I am MRI and CT technician and I have to say that I love my job. Highlights rom my day to day work are learning something new every day, discovering new techniques in MRI and CT and of course helping people - That's what really makes me happy. I also run a rad tech blog in http://www.radiology-technician.com/ where I write about my experience
MRI_Stu

Postby doctorwill » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:00 am

As per industry standard radiology technician is a reputed profession. But one needs to be very hardworking and patients friendly. This profession is very noble and loved very well all over the world.
doctorwill

Previous | Next

Return to Health Technicians