A Career As a Radiology Technician

EMT, Radiology Tech, ECG Tech - career options and education discussion.

Moderator: CaribMD

Re: A Career As a Radiology Technician

Postby purplehippo1 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:29 pm

My name is Purplespider and you did an outstanding job describing why I should become a radiology technician. You did a great job in your writing of your forum post as well. I would love to do that, but I am committed to nursing at the moment because nursing allows me to see the client as a whole person and it also allows me to observe and do some other tests which I also find very interesting. I would love to learn how to do x-rays and after reading your post I think it sparked an interest in me. Thank you again for such an outstanding forum post.
purplehippo1

Postby Christian_Larsen » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:13 am

Thank you for discussing about radiology technician. I too have found that people love being a radiologist. If you need information regarding that job aspect, you can do a search on the internet "radiology" or "radiologist" and then a lot of information will come up regarding being a radiologist. I hope that helps you and I wish you the best.
Christian_Larsen
Scutophile
Scutophile

Postby Christian_Larsen » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:26 pm

Radiology technicians are a great avenue in the healthcare system. You can also work on heart health by x-raying the heart in order to see how the heart is doing. There is an article on oxygen and it is below:

http://www.pacificmedicalacls.com/acls- ... xygen.html

This article not only talks about oxygen and why it is so important for the heart, but for the body as well. So, when you x-ray a patient, you can look to see if they are getting enough oxygen or not by the color of the tissues in the area of the body.
Thank you.
Christian_Larsen
Scutophile
Scutophile

Previous | 

Return to Health Technicians