Girlfriend of Med Student

Da Bears and other important distractions...

Moderators: Adminnaoum, flipsoid

Re: Girlfriend of Med Student

Postby couragekind » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:32 am

Hello everyone. I wanna ask a question. I'm dating with a last year medical student and maybe he is in first year of residency now (i say like that because i don't talking with him about 3 months). He is medical student in Denmark. We are long distance relationship (live in different country). I feel so stupid and desparate right now because i just can't move on from him even he is not contact me for 3 months. I don't know if he is just busy or distance me or just not serious about this relationship. His phone is off from that past 3 months. Before that, he also turn off his phone when busy. But not this longer. Our last chat is about his plan for us to marry in the future. But after that his phone is off until now. Please, help me with giving your opinion about it. I will very thankful for opinion or advice for this case. I really need it. Thank you before. :)
couragekind

Re: Girlfriend of Med Student

Postby M1k3 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:24 am

She works so hard at what she does, so she'll work hard on your relationship. Most med students are generally perfectionists, so as hard as they're working on changing the world and helping other people, they're going to work just as hard at being the best girlfriend they can possibly be. You know, unless you date a surgeon, which I already specifically warned you about.
M1k3

Previous | 

Return to OT - Off topic discussions