Fringe

Review your favorite medical TV show.
Was it medically accurate? Was it anatomically accurate (that is, do residents actually look like that?)?

Fringe

Postby Dbacksfan80 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:58 pm

This is probably more out there and unrealistic - as far as how these incidents happen, but the science behind it is great. It's the best new show out there
Dbacksfan80

Re: Fringe

Postby vickpick » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:45 pm

Dbacksfan80 wrote:This is probably more out there and unrealistic - as far as how these incidents happen, but the science behind it is great. It's the best new show out there

I agree that it is probably the one of the best shows out there...
I don't think it is scientifically relevant though... but that ain't gonna stop me from watching it! Entertainment at its best!
vickpick
Gunner
Gunner

Postby zurple » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:33 am

Fringe has been pretty cool so far, but I wonder how long they can keep it interesting. I also like how they tell you how long the commercials are going to be. Great idea. :D
zurple

Postby justin1 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:11 am

The science is way off the ballot. To me it's just a bad X-Files ripoff. I prefer Scrubs, which geniously plays the scale of human emotion from happy to sad and intervenes truly funny with blatantely depressing moments. No other series I know can quite match this. And I expect no one to do :) :roll:
justin1

Postby lovenurture » Fri May 06, 2011 6:27 am

Fringe is still an awesome show, even better than it was.

I know it is out there and far from reality, but that is exactly what makes it interesting. I also think that characters grew a a lot and are showing real emotions, unlike at the start of the show, when my feeling was they had no soul.
lovenurture

Next

Return to Medical TV Shows