Question about stress

Da Bears and other important distractions...

Moderators: Adminnaoum, flipsoid

Re: Question about stress

Postby internalmedicine » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:46 am

Yeah i agree that any course will have stress connected what more if you already have a child. Why not wait to finish your studies? I have my friend , it is the same situation you have but she can still handle well though a lot of stress. well, that's up to you. if you are rushing it for having a child.. Go on..Just be yourself and do your best to work it out. Good luck :-)
internalmedicine

Postby Frederick » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:30 am

Hi Aubreyh,
To deal with stress start practicing yoga or do mild exercises regularly. Talk with your friends and family members and share your problems with them. Quit alcohol, smoking and caffeine and try not to worry. Have proper sleep and have balanced diet meal plan.
Frederick

Postby mipel » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:26 pm

From my experience - it's important to have someone close - it's always easier to go through difficulties. It's also good to have some plans - including small events - attending festivals, concerts, cinema, or bigger - like traveling. You also should try to rest more - usually it's much easier to get depressed when you are constantly in rush, and tired.
mipel

Postby Curtise » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:07 am

To deal with stress, engage in physical activities you like most and watch what you eat. Have fruits and vegetables more in your meal plans, increase water intake and avoid stimulants. Accept the things you cannot change and remember to laugh.
Toplevelfit Personal Trainer
Curtise

Postby Abdullah » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:12 am

I don't understand why are you thinking about having a child? I think study on medical science is a tough task. So if you are thinking about having a child it my increase your stress.
Abdullah
Gunner
Gunner

Previous | 

Return to OT - Off topic discussions