Student Doc Forum

MCAT Forum | USMLE Forum

Da Bears and other important distractions...

Doctor Jokes

Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:30 pm

a.) A blonde has sharp pains in her side. The doctor examines her and says, "You have acute appendicitis."

The blonde says, "That's sweet, doc, but I came here to get medical help."

2.) There was a baby born in the hospital and he weighed ten pounds. The odd thing about him was his body weighed five pounds and his balls weighed five pounds. All the nurses and even the doctor didn't know what to do with him.

Then, the chief surgeon walked in and asked what was wrong. The head nurse replied, ''We don't know what to do with this baby.''

So the chief surgeon took one look and said, "You should put him into a mental institution."

''Why?' asked the head nurse.

"Well," replied the chief surgeon, "take a look at him. The boy is obviously half nuts."

Re: Doctor Jokes

Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:21 am

(groan) .

Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:26 pm

A patient told me this one:

The nurse comes to the doctor and says "Doctor, the patient you just saw dropped dead right outside the front door! What should I do?"

The doctor nodded confidently and replied "Turn him around so it looks like he's coming in."

Thu May 29, 2014 3:18 am

ReturnToMed wrote:A patient told me this one:

The nurse comes to the doctor and says "Doctor, the patient you just saw dropped dead right outside the front door! What should I do?"

The doctor nodded confidently and replied "Turn him around so it looks like he's coming in."

Your one is much better. I can't stop laughing.