You're a Premed with a question? Read this

Preparing and applying for medical school.

Sponsored by the Premed Status Report. Analyzes over 20 variables to estimate your chances of getting into medical school.

Moderators: cheechootrain, Vonsmack, AL_emt

Re: You're a Premed with a question? Read this

Postby cheechootrain » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:05 pm

AL_emt wrote:It's spam, as usual. :evil:

It's very elaborate for spam. MMmmm I love me some spam :lol:
cheechootrain
Premed Moderator
Premed Moderator

Postby AL_emt » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:07 pm

Fried spam and coffee; breakfast of champions (and med students) :P
AL_emt
Premed Moderator
Premed Moderator

Postby Scott_y does » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:02 am

First of all dear friends , it aint no spam
just because I write my thouhts in an expressive way doesn't trun me into a spam freak. ( although it really is tasty after you stir and fry it with some black pepper.

I was serious about the free practice test. Thing is i'm a coupon/free ride freak, looking for ways to avoid payment in almost anything, mcat wise too. So, this was a free test in which I had lots of problems getting the right answer. Thing is it might be beacuse it's difficult , or it also might be beause they don't reflect the MCAT style. When it comes to half life calculations i'm pretty bad, and the physical part really got me dragging behind. That's where I need your help guys. half life.
I wish the verbal section was a 52 question part, and that physical sciences would reduce a few questions in turn.
Scott_y does

Postby CaribMD » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:11 pm

Scott_y does wrote:First of all dear friends , it aint no spam
just because I write my thouhts in an expressive way doesn't trun me into a spam freak. ( although it really is tasty after you stir and fry it with some black pepper.

I was serious about the free practice test. Thing is i'm a coupon/free ride freak, looking for ways to avoid payment in almost anything, mcat wise too. So, this was a free test in which I had lots of problems getting the right answer. Thing is it might be beacuse it's difficult , or it also might be beause they don't reflect the MCAT style. When it comes to half life calculations i'm pretty bad, and the physical part really got me dragging behind. That's where I need your help guys. half life.
I wish the verbal section was a 52 question part, and that physical sciences would reduce a few questions in turn.
Sorry for the comments, we get strange posts that are spam at times.

I too love free stuff! In fact Wiki test prep for step one and two is one of my favorites. :wink:
CaribMD
The One
The One

Postby Scott_y does » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:17 am

Wiki test prep? That's for USMLE . I don't think it could help me out with my MCAT since it's out of the scope of this test. Infact, talking about spam, you sound like a classical spam manufacturer.
Cheechootrain? What have you got t sat about this?
Scott_y does

Previous | Next

Return to Premed Forum