Studying for MCAT

Preparing and applying for medical school.

Sponsored by the Premed Status Report. Analyzes over 20 variables to estimate your chances of getting into medical school.

Moderators: cheechootrain, Vonsmack, AL_emt

Studying for MCAT

Postby marksoko23 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:41 pm

I am planning on taking the MCAT on September 10th, 2016. I am wondering if anyone has suggestions for private MCAT tutors that have worked in the past for either themselves or any friends. I live in Maryland and prefer in person, on-site tutoring. I would consider remote tutoring via skype if necessary and if the tutor is really amazing. Please let me know so I can reach out to possible tutors ASAP. Thank you!
marksoko23

Re: Studying for MCAT

Postby sate11 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:22 am

marksoko23 wrote:I am planning on taking the MCAT on September 10th, 2016. I am wondering if anyone has phenq suggestions for private MCAT tutors that have worked in the past for either themselves or any friends. I live in Maryland and prefer in person, on-site tutoring. I would consider remote tutoring via skype if necessary and if the tutor is really amazing. Please let me know so I can reach out to possible tutors ASAP. Thank you!

It will help you if you contact topper students of last year and politely ask them which is the best tutor in maryland. They will really give you helpful advice. Infact they have passed this situation so they know better
sate11

Postby Christian_Larsen » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:15 pm

Congratulations on taking the test. That is a huge accomplishment for you and I bet that you are ready to get your job and get started working in the medical field. You can do an internet search by going to the search engine (google) and typing in: Tutors for the MCAT Exam in Maryland. There should be a list of tutors that pop up for you that you can call and possibly Skype or do remotely. Here is some information for you regarding the MCAT Exam:

http://www.pacificmedicalacls.com/how-t ... -mcat.html

I hope this helps you and you do well on your MCAT Test. Good Luck to you.
Christian_Larsen
Scutophile
Scutophile

Postby Christian_Larsen » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:35 am

That is exciting news that you will be taking the MCAT test soon. I know that when you take an exam, it feels as if you have conquered so much. I studied and studied for my nursing exam so I could work in the nursing field on the floor and it paid off because not only did I work on the nursing floor, but I also got a raise from my work as well. Just make sure that you are eating right, sleeping, eating a good breakfast, and learning in chunks of information at a time and not cramming information all at once. This is an article about helping with your studying for the MCAT:

http://www.pacificmedicalacls.com/how-t ... -mcat.html
Christian_Larsen
Scutophile
Scutophile

Postby RaquelNichola » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:02 am

I am planning on taking the MCAT on September 10th, 2016. I am wondering if anyone has phenq ingredients suggestions for private MCAT tutors that have worked in the past for either themselves or any friends. I live in Maryland and prefer in person, on-site tutoring.
RaquelNichola

Next

Return to Premed Forum