Studying for MCAT

Preparing and applying for medical school.

Sponsored by the Premed Status Report. Analyzes over 20 variables to estimate your chances of getting into medical school.

Moderators: cheechootrain, Vonsmack, AL_emt

Re: Studying for MCAT

Postby purplehippo1 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:55 pm

I am so thankful that you are studying for the MCAT. That is a very interesting course of study. The way that I would study would be the following ways:

1. Get plenty of sleep.
2. Get enough to eat and drink.
3. Understand what is on the test.
4. Get some notes and get a CD of a practice test.
These are just some of the things that you can do in order to help you study. I hope that this helps.
purplehippo1

Postby susiysen » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:46 pm

I am planning on taking the MCAT on September 10th, 2016. I am wondering if anyone has suggestions for private MCAT tutors that have worked in the past for either themselves or any friends. I live in Maryland and prefer in person, on-site tutoring.Please let me know so I can reach out to possible tutors ASAP. Thank you!
susiysen

Postby Alainaspeed » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:42 am

marksoko23 wrote:I am planning on taking the MCAT on September 10th, 2016. I am wondering if anyone has suggestions for private MCAT tutors that have What Is The Active Ingredient In illegal substance? will help you uncover the real facts that you should know before trying 3 week diet plan. worked in the past for either themselves or any friends. I started using Phenq here is my review I live in Maryland and prefer in person, on-site tutoring. I would consider remote tutoring via skype if necessary and if the tutor is really amazing. Please let me know so I can reach out to possible tutors ASAP. Thank you!

Kudos to you, I just my self cleared the exam and trust me it wasn't easy :D
Feels great
Last edited by Alainaspeed on Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Alainaspeed

Postby konileyo » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:00 am

marksoko23 wrote:I am planning on taking the MCAT on September 10th, 2016. I am wondering if anyone has suggestions for private MCAT tutors that have worked http://aboutmens.com/sizegenetics-review/ in the past for either themselves or any friends. I live in Maryland and prefer in person, on-site tutoring. I would consider remote tutoring via skype if necessary and if the tutor is really amazing. Please let me know so I can reach out to possible tutors ASAP. Thank you!

if you contact topper students of last year and politely ask them which is the best tutor in maryland. They will really give you helpful advice.
konileyo

Postby Amy Turner » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:55 am

Hi all i am also planning to take test this year, is there anyone else doing it? I am a quick learner and will love to help and seek adice from others Thank you!
Amy Turner
Scutophile
Scutophile

Previous | Next

Return to Premed Forum