Health Information Technician Schools

EMT, Radiology Tech, ECG Tech - career options and education discussion.

Moderator: CaribMD

Re: Health Information Technician Schools

Postby aflatonmond » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:43 pm

Well there is all the information is good and the new diploma study as well..here I also want to know that "richroberts" want which is the best and famous school in this field..?
Share your experience it will be appreciated..
aflatonmond

Postby Curtise » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

Hi Shawn,
Informative threat on health information technician schools and very well carried by other members. This thread, posts and links will be of great help for many students to choose right path for them.
Curtise

Postby joshrunkle35 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:38 am

My fiancée is an RHIT (Registered Health Information Technician). She had a Bachelor's in a different field and did an HIMT associates degree all online at Columbus State Community College. She did an internship at Ohio State and now works full time there. She works with people who did the bachelor's in HIMT field at OSU. Her advice would be for people to do an associate's over a bachelor's simply because of school cost. Her total cost for her program was less than $6,000. She still owes like $30,000 from a useless bachelor's.
joshrunkle35

Postby Sawank » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:13 am

I would say rather than going for health information courses ,one can go for master course and can thereafter do the internship in Top healthcare companies.
Sawank
Scutophile
Scutophile

Postby Sawank » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:23 am

If any one knows famous health information technician schools then suggest me.. :)
Sawank
Scutophile
Scutophile

Previous | Next

Return to Health Technicians