Student Doc Forum

MCAT Forum | USMLE Forum

EMT, Radiology Tech, ECG Tech - career options and education discussion.

Healthcare

Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:51 am

I just saw something that looked like a giant Iphone thats supposed to do the same thing. Has anyone used this or seen it? I think the company was called BL Healthcare or something.

Re: Healthcare

Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:05 am

Hi,
Well the looks are similar but they have a 10.4” LCD screen. So you do not need to pin point your finger. You can use you wide thumb for the navigation on the giant touch screen. Very easy to navigate and feel.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:43 am

Hi,
Well it is giant and you can not keep in your pocket. But it serves it purpose well.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:11 pm

george01 wrote:Hi,
Well it is giant and you can not keep in your pocket. But it serves it purpose well.

What are you all talking about?

Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:49 pm

Yes!! Bl Touch screen is very good Medical promoting device making it easy for doctors to communicate about the disease of their patients with them. here there is a short description of it i got from their website :
BL Healthcare's Touchscreen Device Solution provides a remote care management platform that simplifies the task of collecting patient vital sign data while providing flexibility of use for both patient and health care provider.