Career and education discussion for nurses and nursing students. LPN/LVN, BSN, RN, MSN, Doctor of Nursing.
Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:23 pm
I have a few questions about DNPs...
1. What made you decide to become a nurse practitioner?
2. What do you see are benefits of a DNP education rather than an MSN?
3. Do you feel DNPs are accepted in the healthcare field as full partners?
4. How has the influx of DNPs changed the healthcare field?
5. Do you feel like your DNP education prepared you for your current practice?