Coping with Stress

Career and education discussion for nurses and nursing students. LPN/LVN, BSN, RN, MSN, Doctor of Nursing.

Moderator: CaribMD

Re: Coping with Stress

Postby Sameer » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:43 am

Do what it takes to release stress rather procrastinating it.
Sameer
Scutophile
Scutophile

Postby Sameer » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:19 am

Stress is something which has a very bad affect on your work and physical posture also. In order to reduce it you should definitely keep yourself calm as it gives you a threatening feeling to your well being.
Sameer
Scutophile
Scutophile

Postby Willis » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:39 pm

Hi Amy,
Here are some effective tips to cope stress.
Talk with your family and friends, share your tensions with them and try not to worry. Engage in daily physical activity and start yoga, exercise or sport. Accept the things you cannot change, remember to laugh, avoid stimulants and have proper sleep.
Last edited by Willis on Thu May 22, 2014 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Willis

Postby jonmichelrude » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:54 am

I think you must have a comfortable and proper sleep and consult your doctor if you still could not release your stress.
jonmichelrude

Postby jamesshaffer85 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:25 am

I perfectly understand what you mean by the working stress - I've been suffering tremendously myself. The best solution I've found was to learn how to relax. In most cases, our obligations do not allow us to give up jobs or take i easy with certain household chores. That's why the best answer is to be make it a habit to have certain relaxing activities daily. When it comes to sleeping and rest hours, quality is as important as quantity. Perhaps, you should consider warm baths, aromatherapy, massage and comforting music. In fact, we might reduce the stress levels by making reasonable choices and changing our schedules.
jamesshaffer85

Previous | Next

Return to Nurse & Nursing Forum