University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
Summer 2017 MCAT Review Course
Registration for the Summer 2017 MCAT Review Course opens March 1st!
You can take the course from a distance!
Tuition is only $800 and includes:
• 54 hours of in-class instruction by faculty, post-doctoral fellows, and MD/PhD students
• Unlimited access to the recorded lectures and instructor PowerPoints, which means you don’t need to be on-site for all lectures!
• Pre- and Post-tests, including one official AAMC electronic practice exam!
• Official MCAT 2016 preparation materials supplied by The Princeton Review
• All MCAT content covered: Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics, Psychology, Sociology, and Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills
The Summer 2017 MCAT Review Course begins Saturday, 5/6/2017 and ends Saturday, 6/24/2017. Classes take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6-9PM, and on Sundays from 12-3PM.
Registration is limited, so sign up today! http://www.med.uc.edu/MCAT
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!