HOUSE M.D.

Review your favorite medical TV show.
Was it medically accurate? Was it anatomically accurate (that is, do residents actually look like that?)?

Re: HOUSE M.D.

Postby cheechootrain » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:32 am

Can't wait to see the new season. It's going to be very interesting and hope they don't let HOUSE out of that mental hospital. I would like to see how they elaborate with his situation. :)
cheechootrain
Premed Moderator
Premed Moderator

Postby Vega » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:14 pm

I love the show because it deals with solving a medical problem that others have or would have failed to diagnose. I love how detailed they all are in analyzing the patient including examining their daily lives, their homes, their lifestyles and their friends. I also love Dr. House's personality. He's rudely honest in everything he does.
Vega

Postby jonemtb » Tue May 11, 2010 3:23 pm

house is such a great show idk how anyone that wants to get into the medical field wouldnt watch it.
Think he's right when it comes to life or death-where the only thing that matters is being right or wrong?
jonemtb

Postby cheechootrain » Sun May 16, 2010 12:48 pm

jonemtb wrote:house is such a great show idk how anyone that wants to get into the medical field wouldnt watch it.
Think he's right when it comes to life or death-where the only thing that matters is being right or wrong?

Yeah. I like House. But his personality and the way he acts isn't practical in real life. I talked to a doctor during a dinner where some one brought that up about acting like House in the hospital. It's still funny and interesting to watch nonetheless.
cheechootrain
Premed Moderator
Premed Moderator

Postby justin1 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:07 am

I don't know the show that well, but can't understand the hype srrounding it. I guess lots of women like grumpy intelligent men with a limp? Sorry for if anyone is offended. But I like scrubs wayyyyyyyyy more. It' s really entertaining and suits my adhd. I love the puns and even cry sometimes when they are geniously interwined with dramatic and really sad themes.
justin1

Previous | Next

Return to Medical TV Shows