Bad Credit need advice.

Student loan experts provide advice and support on medical student loan debt and repayment.

Moderator: Adminnaoum

Bad Credit need advice.

Postby niccolo19 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:27 pm

My tuition is 23k a year, I am EFC 0 so I get the most I can from aid, Perkins and stafford loans, which is 18k. I need to take a 6 or 7k loan to pay off the rest of the tuition plus books supplies. My credit is horrible, I am in the middle of making it better. Tried to get private loans, I can't do it alone and the three cosigners I tried have too poor of an income to debt ratio.

What can I do besides put of school for a year to fix my credit, save money?
niccolo19

Postby CaribMD » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:01 pm

Try

www.creditboards.com

I did this a few years ago and it helped a lot

:wink:
CaribMD
The One
The One

Re: Bad Credit need advice.

Postby dannylucas88 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:56 am

niccolo19 wrote:My tuition is 23k a year, I am EFC 0 so I get the most I can from aid, Perkins and stafford loans, which is 18k. I need to take a 6 or 7k loan to pay off the rest of the tuition plus books supplies. My credit is horrible, I am in the middle of making it better. Tried to get private loans, I can't do it alone and the three cosigners I tried have too poor of an income to debt ratio.

I have heard that there are loans that you can apply for if you have bad credit. Also, sometimes if you explain your circumstances to the university, they can work with you to get it figured out. Hope this helps, and good luck.
-Danny
dannylucas88

Postby susangarcia703 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:44 am

One of the easiest methods to get out of bed credit is to get a credit loan. or try one of those bad credit services on the internet
susangarcia703

Postby black7floyd » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:14 am

niccolo19 wrote:My tuition is 23k a year, I am EFC 0 so I get the most I can from aid, Perkins and stafford loans, which is 18k. I need to take a 6 or 7k loan to pay off the rest of the tuition plus books supplies. My credit is horrible, I am in the middle of making it better. Tried to get private loans, I can't do it alone and the three cosigners I tried have too poor of an income to debt ratio.

The best thing to do would be to apply for credit loans. Other than that you can try getting student loans from a different loan provider. Try contacting offices that help you get hold of student and credit loans.
Last edited by black7floyd on Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
black7floyd

Next

Return to Financial Aid